This appears to be an event that is affiliated with both ARES & EMA groups through multiple areas.
The map ( as far as I can determine) is missing two pages because it appears to me to only cover the day one route. The word document has (I believe) some errors in it but if read, one can “get the gist” of the route. I’ve made inquiries to obtain more complete information. I don’t yet have any updates. We can discuss the event at the April Meeting on the 5th.
At this time We do not have a date in any of the current information.
BGSU BikeRoute 2018
Bike For Tikes 180 mile/ Three Day Route
Bike For Tikes – Day 1 Route (update 1-31-18)
Great Miami River Recreational Trail/Ohio Bicycle Rt. 25
1. From Franklin City High School parking lot, exit onto E. 4th Street
2. Go left (west) onto E. 4th Street.
3. Go 1.0 mile
4. Cross over Riley Blvd. (stop light)
5. Cross over S. main Street (stop light)
6. Crossover S. River Street
7. Enter Great Miami River Recreational Trail/Ohio Bicycle Rte 25 *
8. Go 15 miles. 1st rest stop- Carillon Historical Park
END PHASE #1- Carillon Historical Park
1. Continue on Great Miami River Recreational Trail
2. Go 3.9 miles. Go left on walkway bridge, across Mad River, then continue on Great Miami River Recreational Trail
3. Go 1.2 miles. Island Park- Restroom stop- (alternate lunch stop)
4. Go 8.6 miles to Taylorsville stop
END PHASE #2 Lunch stop at Taylorsville
1. Go 13.8 miles. Exit Great Miami River Recreational Trail at Miami Shore golf course (go right, through black gate to East Staunton Road /Hwy 55)
END PHASE #3 – Miami Shore golf course
1. go right, through black gate to East Staunton Road /Hwy 55)
2. Turn right onto East Staunton Road/Hwy 55.
3. Go 0.5 miles turn left on Maplecrest Drive.
4. Go 1.5 miles turn right onto Troy-Urbana Road. Go 5.5 miles
5. Go 5.5 miles. Cross over 589, through stop sign, arrive at Miami East High School, Casstown, Ohio
END OF DAY #1
Miami East High School
Bike For Tikes – Day 2 route (Saturday)
1. Left out of Miami East High School onto Troy Urbana Road
2. Go 5.5 miles turn left onto South Elm Tree Road
3. Go 2.5 miles turn right onto Wolcott Road
4. Go 1.5 miles turn left onto 235
5. Go 7 miles and turn right into Kiser Lake State Park 6.5 miles
END OF PHASE #1. Kiser Lake State Park
1. Turn right out of Kiser Lake State Park
2. Turn left onto 235
3. Go 6.5 miles to Quincy
4. Turn right into FLOYD PARK-Quincy, OH
END OF PHASE #2. FLOYD PARK-Quincy, OH
1. Continue Right on OH-235 (12.4 miles)
END OF PHASE #3.INDIAN LAKE HIGH SCHOOL (Lunch Stop)
1. Continue on OH-235 (.9 miles)
2. Turn left to continue onto OH-235 (6 miles)
3. Follow signs for OH-235 through town. (1 miles)
4. Turn right into the Campground
5. Head for the Indian Lake State Park multipurpose room
6. 0.5 miles past the Administration office
END OF PHASE #4.INDIAN LAKE CAMPGROUND/ STATE PARK (TAKE SECOND ENTRANCE)
1. When leaving, turn Right on Hwy 235 (3 miles)
2. Turn Left on 251/ Rd 39 (2.4 miles)
3. Once into Roundhead, OH, continue on High St. / OH- 235. (450 ft./ .2 miles)
4. Turn left onto Water Street to continue on OH- 235 (4.2 miles)
END OF PHASE #5 PENTECOSTAL TABERNACLE CHURCH PARKING LOT (LEFT SIDE)
1. Continue on OH- 235 for (6.4 miles)
2. Turn right on Lee St. to continue on OH- 235. (0.2 miles)
3. Turn Left on N. Fourth St to continue on OH- 235. (1.8 miles)
4. Turn right for Hwy 235, then turn left for OH- 235 shortly after (4.2 miles)
5. Turn Left on Montfold Ave.
6. Straight to Ada High School
END DAY #2 Ada High SchoolBike For Tikes – Day 3 Route
1. Exit Ada High School, turn left on OH-235 (11.6 miles)
2. Arrive at Mt. Cory Community Park.
END PHASE #1 MT. CORY COMMUNITY PARK (RIGHT HAND SIDE)
1. Continue on OH-235 (3.5 miles)
2. Turn right to stay on OH-235 (2.3 miles)
3. Turn Left to follow OH-235 (6.3 miles)
4. Turn Right to OH-235 (0.4 miles)
5. Turn Left to follow OH-235 (0.9 miles) to the McComb Park.
END PHASE #2 MCCOMB PARK. (RIGHT HAND SIDE BEFORE RAILROAD TRACKS)
1. Continue north on OH-235 (6 miles)
2. Turn right onto Highway 18/ Deshler Road
3. Go 4 miles, then turn left onto Business 18
4. Go 1.4 miles, turn left onto Main Street
5. Go 100 yards, turn right onto East Broadway Street
6. Go 100 yards, turn left into Slippery Elm Trail
END PHASE #3 at Slippery Elm Trail parking lot
1. Go 12.5 miles on Slippery Elm Trail
2. Turn right onto Slippery Elm Boardwalk at the Black Swamp Preserve.
3. Go 1/4 mile to Kenwood Elementary School, corner of Kenwood Avenue and West Napoleon Road.
END PHASE #4 at Kenwood Elementary School parking lot Continue to Police escort to Bowling Green State University